Thursday, January 7, 2010

What will Year 2010 bring?

As expected, 2009 went by in a blink, including birthdays, anniversaries, christmas, new year...

BUT it was a damn good year.

Top 5 Highlights of 2009:
1.  I got pregnant(yippee!)
2.  We bought a house(whooppee!!)
3.  Saw Yellowstone finally after all these years
4.  Theoden met my entire family in Singapore for the 1st time
5.  Diving in Sipadan

Now, I wonder what would 2010 bring us?

Top 5 Predictions for 2010:
1.  I will give birth to a gorgeously cute baby girl(no doubt about that one!)
2.  Our new house will finally be cleaned and unpacked(fingers crossed)
3.  We will throw many wonderful BBQ parties at our new deck
4.  Hawaii is a-calling us for our summer holiday!(Diving!)
5.  I will pass my driving at age 33(at long last...)!

Oh, might I add another one too - my son will be potty trained and he will miraculously NOT wet his bed at night till he gets married and moves out of the house.  He can do whatever he wants by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment