Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tap...tap...tap... (goes the little fingers)

At first, we were anxious the baby will arrive prematurely.  We coaxed and cajoled the baby to be patient and wait, and so she listened and did.
And now at full term, we are getting worried she might arrive too overdue(ever heard your husband telling you stories of friends who had overdue stillborn babies with ingrown nails and all just before you are due?). 
With all my might, I am willing either one of the following to happen TODAY :
(1) The water to break, or 
(2) Contractions to come every 7 mins.
I never thought the day would come when I say I would love to have contractions(i.e. pain???).  Being a mom is changing me indeed...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new baby. What name will you call her?
    Love Tim Japan

    ReplyDelete